|Jane's Boomer. German short hair takes a snooze.|
|Jane, me and Buddy - doing show entry forms.|
Top Ten Reasons Why staying with Jane is like being at home
10. We both have homes with horses, set back from the country road, surrounded by tree lines...with a quarter mile gravel driveway.
9. Morning breakfast and evening cocktails are served out on the front porch. A shaded, relaxing spot to just sit back and enjoy listening to the rustle of the leaves, the moo's of the cows and good conversation and a few laughs
8. Scott and Jane both run dogs in field trials and judge trials, and both have a german short hair named Boomer (this is actually how Jane knew me before walking horses)
7. Scott and Jane both like pineapple shakes (that's kinda a weird flavor)
6. Jane sat and watched me ride Diva...just like Scott does at home -- both seeing the same things in our riding and providing similar feedback and kudos
5. Beer is a staple good
4. We're good ol' Wisconsin girls
|Jane four wheeling.|
2. The four wheeler is a common mode of transportation around the property, or to go over to visit neighbors (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
1. And, the top reason....both Jane & Scott put up with me...and liked having me around...LOL
Thanks Jane for your hospitality!